quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2012

My day actually starts the night before, when I reach college and try to organize all the things the other day, I usually go waking up before six in the morning, so even agreeing to go because I'll take my awakening to poucos.I bathroom getting ready, my son Michael agreement five years, al tidy it took us breakfast, my father and I took him to daycare, then I run to work.
Working in Manguinhos then to escape the jam Avenue Brazil, I go to work at the last minute trem.go eight at manhã.working in a research laboratory in health FIOCRUZ.Largo at five in the afternoon I come home five and forty, my father already tried my son in daycare, I sit with him, talk with him lancho teaching the lesson and go running to college because they caught seven at night, my son stays with my parents and my sister 16 years, they are usually watching tv.Chego always a bit behind in class and dead tired when I leave college running back home, but never meeting my son acordado. I walk on the deck of my course do my activities, then take a bath sometimes dine, sometimes braek, but one thing is certain can only go to sleep after midnight, this routine is hard to be a mother, working and studying at night yet.





Meu dia na realidade já começa,na noite anterior,quando chego da faculdade e tento organizar todas as coisas para o outro dia,eu costumo ir acordando antes das seis da manhã,isso mesmo ir acordando porque eu vou despertando aos poucos.Eu tomo meu banho me arrumo,acordo meu filho Miguel de cinco anos,arrumo ele ai nos tomamos café da manhã,eu e meu pai levamos ele pra creche,depois saio correndo para o trabalho.
Trabalho em manguinhos então para fugir do engarrafamento da avenida Brasil,vou para o trabalho de trem.Chego em cima da hora as oito da manhã.Trabalho em um laboratório de pesquisa na área da saúde na FIOCRUZ.Largo as cinco da tarde chego em casa as cinco em quarenta,meu pai já buscou meu filho na creche,eu sento com ele,converso lancho com ele ensino a lição e vou correndo pra faculdade pois pego as sete da noite,meu filho fica com meus pais e com minha irmã de 16 anos,eles geralmente ficam assistindo tv.Chego sempre um pouco atrasada nas aulas e morta de cansaço,quando saio da faculdade volto correndo pra casa,mas nunca encontro meu filho acordado.Então eu entro na plataforma do meu curso faço minhas atividades,depois tomo um banho as vezes janto,as vezes lancho,mas uma coisa é certa só consigo ir dormir depois sa meia noite,é dura essa rotina de ser mãe,trabalhar e ainda estudar a noite.

Um comentário:

  1. I loved your pictures! Your son is so cute!!!!
    Congratulations! You are a wonder woman!
    Please, bring your text in English to our class, so we can check it together : )

    Regards

    ResponderExcluir